To help keep Residents, employees, and community healthy, please utilize our onsite drop boxes for your payment needs.
NeighborWorks® New Horizons (NWNH) has been part of various communities in Connecticut for over 25 years. We have been there for the community through both good and challenging times, and the current situation we are facing is no different.
Please know that our mission today is the same as yesterday, and will continue to be tomorrow – We help our resident – To strengthen neighborhoods by developing quality, affordable homes and supporting community building initiatives.
We wish you, your loved ones, and our community good health at this time and always.
If there has been a change in your contact information please notify your property manager.
- Re-certs will be conducted via phone and email. Any forms that need to be signed or dropped off Compliance will make special safety arrangements.
- Maintenance can only enter a resident’s homes for emergencies during this time. Example of emergencies: no heat/hot water, leaks, main appliances not working, etc. Work- order should still be called into work order hotline 1-866-623-0416.
Rental Payments can be made via:
- On line portal
- On-site rent payment drop box, located in the main entrance lobby
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)- ( forms can be mailed or email to you )
- Walmart Coupon during their working hours
- By Mail 235 Grand Avenue, New Haven CT 06513
Residents with rent payment concerns can email us at: email@example.com or call us at: (203)-562-4514.
NWNH office hours are Monday- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with social distancing procedures still in effect.
NWNH will allow for residents to have access to Rent Drop Box located at 235 Grand Ave, New Haven, CT 06513.
Office visit procedure and reminders:
- Only one person in the lobby at a time (6 Ft Social Distancing)
- Rent checks will NOT require stamping at this time, NO late fees will be applied to your account.
- Housing applications are located in the main entrance of the office, followed by a list of properties that are currently available.
- Please contact the main office at 203-562-4514 for any additional questions.
The CDC provides consultation and assistance to nations and international agencies to help control the introduction and spread of infectious diseases. Here are a few links to help you stay aware of: symptoms, how to properly self- check, Guidance on how to efficiently use your supplies, personal protection, and how properly play your role while in the community.
In times like these, we must utilize resources in the community. All over the state, there are different ways that your community can help you. Please visit the link below:
Please call or visit CT hotline 211 for additional support
Connecticut Food Bank: CT Food Bank
New Haven Public Schools Food Service Will Provide Free Meals to City Youth during Public Schools Closure