The Ready to Rent Program is a six and one-half hour home readiness course that educates potential renters to become renters in good standing. The class focuses on:
• Prioritize your housing needs,
• Create your own spending plan;
• How to remain in your home longer;
• Great housekeeping and maintenance skills;
• Tenant & Landlord Rights and Responsibilities;
• Understanding your credit report/disputing items on your credit report
The program also helps participants understand or focus on potential barriers such as credit problems, evictions, criminal history and first time renters. Attendance in this class can also increase rental scores.
For more information, please contact Yves Galliotte, Director of Operations & Programs, at Yves@nwnh.net or 203-562-4514 x 127.